WHERE WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION FROM
When you apply for our services, we ask for personal information. If you apply for insurance, we will pass your details to the insurer, who may add your details to a register if you make a claim. We use 'cookies' and other Internet technologies to help provide our online services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to provide the products and services you request and to inform you of other products and services offered by mortgage lenders and income protection companies.
We may also use your information to:
- Check your identity;
- Assess lending and insurance risks about you and your financial "associate";
- Prevent and detect fraud;
- Meet any legal obligations imposed on us, including statutory and regulatory reporting.
- We may also share your information with:
- Other companies for the reasons stated above;
- Our agents and data processors who provide a service to us and you;
- Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
We do not disclose your information to anyone outside of J.G. & P. Financial Services Ltd, other than for the purposes described above, unless we have your permission or we are legally obliged to do so.
If you apply for insurance, health insurance or life assurance, we may ask you for some ‘sensitive’ details.